reading room pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

We're taking requests

Hi

Starting next week the reading room will be staffed by the lovely new staff of Tina, Genevieve, Meg & Maddie. I'll be in Melbourne working at the Melbourne Film Festival for two weeks.

While I am away the movie nights are on hold, but I am taking requests for the next program in August (providing we get our lease renewed). If you have any film requests, and they appear on the Madman Catalogue, then let me know, either here, or at readingroom.adelaide@gmail.com, or on the facebook page. All requests will be considered, especially if you have a copy of the film on DVD!

If you came to Labyrinth you would know these films are not free, but I have been able to negociate a discounted fee for public screening with Madman. Have a look at their catalogue and let me know what you want to see in the cosy comfort of the reading room.

Thanks
Becci

No comments:

Post a Comment